There are many ways to improve your business and make money. Some methods are hard work, others are easy. This eBook is about the easiest method of increasing your online income.
Google E-A-T is a newly formed group within Google of select individuals who are passionate about improving the quality of Google and making the web a better place. This eBook will give you an overview of the group, its goals, and key concepts that are important for making a positive impact on the web. We will work to inspire, educate, and empower you to address some of the biggest issues on the web today.How do you create content that interests Google?
This is a question that we as SEO experts often hear.
Your website lives from its content. This encourages Google to rank your website well by creating expertise, authority and credibility – what the acronym E-A-T stands for. You have to make sure that every piece of content counts.
This guide will help you do just that.
Your Google E-A-T and SEO guide will help you answer such questions:
- What is E-A-T, and why is it important?
- Is E-A-T a ranking factor?
- How do Google’s search quality guidelines affect the content you write?
- How do you implement structured data to support your content?
- How do you build links according to the E-A-T principle?
More information below
To answer these questions, you need to understand how Google’s algorithm works with E-A-T. But we know you’re all busy, which is why we created your Google E-A-T and SEO guide.
Download it here.
- What is E-A-T and why is it important? Understand what E-A-T is, why it’s important for SEO and if it’s a ranking factor.
- The basics of Google’s search quality guidelines. Dive into the details of Google’s search quality guidelines and find out how they affect your site’s ranking.
- Learn how to use structured data to support E-A-T. Determine what types of schedules should be used to improve E-A-T.
- Ways to integrate E-A-T into linkage building. Develop criteria for assessing the prospects for E-A-T coupling.
- A list of facts about E-A-T – you’ll be surprised at the conclusions.
- Misconceptions that should be avoided in the future. Don’t fall for these common misconceptions.
TECHNICAL AUTHORS OFINCLUDE : Dave Davis, Casey Quinn, Lily Rae, Kevin Rowe, Roger Monti, Stephanie Mansueto and Anna Crowe.
More information below
This guide consists of 6 chapters and 169 pages written by industry experts.
Working with our partners 1SEO, PureLinq, and Rock Content, this guide will help you build your expertise, credibility, and confidence for greater SEO success.
Photo credits: Paulo Bobita
e-a-t seogoogle e-a-t checkliste-a-t seo checklistgoogle search consolegoogle analyticsgoogle meet,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,e-a-t seo,google e-a-t checklist,e-a-t seo checklist,google search console,google analytics,google maps,google meet,google earth pro